Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Fahad's 08 Lexus ISF Project

Fahad just bought a used US Spec 2008 ISF and was refered to me through a current customer. So after a nice discussion and Fahad wanting to completely convert the car we ordered the following parts:

• Joe-Z exhaust
    • Takeda Intake
    • Eibach Pro Kit
    • S4play Shark Fin Diffuser
    • Lexon Genuine Front lip
    • Lexon Replica Roof Spoiler
    • All Logos and Front grill painted Black
    • 2011/12 Facelift OEM Front Headlights with LED DRL's
    • Vossen CV3, Matte Graphite, 20x9 245/30/20, 20x10.5 285/25/20 (delayed till end of April)

Here are some pics to compliment the above parts list (ignore the location Click here to enlarge ):

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Front Grill Painted Black. I'll paint the grill surround black too as the chrome doesnt look right any more. Trunk Logos all painted black too...
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Takeda Intake installed....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Lexon Rep Roof Spoiler Painted and Installed....
    Click here to enlarge

I absolutely hate the 08 headlights. On my personal ISF I have the same issue. I found out that SEWELL lexus in Dallas had a special going on for the new 2011/12 facelift head lights so we ordered some for Fahad Click here to enlarge He was over joyed when he saw me pull out the boxes and show him what was inside them lol.

Current 08 lights....
    Click here to enlarge

Sexy New 2011/12 Headlights arrived yesterday and being installed today....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

The Joe-Z exhaust has already been installed and I'll try and get some pics of it when I install the Eibach Pro Kit on the car. The main problem is that the Vossen CV3s have been delayed till the end of April as we ordered the Graphites for Fahad but Vossen sent us Silver instead. So that was a big No No.

I'll update the thread as more parts arrive and more parts will be added to the list. Sikky Headers and Apex throttle controller will probably be added to the list too. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Always great to see builds for non-German cars here. Hoping we build up our presence of enthusiasts from all sides.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Always great to see builds for non-German cars here. Hoping we build up our presence of enthusiasts from all sides.
    Yeah I have started getting more and more customers for JDM cars and I dont do JDMs lol. But then again Apparently I do.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice build... Does the exhaust get rid of those hideous exhaust tips?
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Nice build... Does the exhaust get rid of those hideous exhaust tips?
    Thanks. No those are the OEM tips. I'll be painting them black probably Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I liked the F till I saw its rear when I did the dealer track day a few years back. In any case black tips may look better or a rectangular type tip thats just one opening. Post pics of the tips once you're done.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I always liked these. If they had made a coupe, I probably would have gotten one
    Did they ever get a company to figure out supercharging them? I heard a few tried, but ecu is evil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    I liked the F till I saw its rear when I did the dealer track day a few years back. In any case black tips may look better or a rectangular type tip thats just one opening. Post pics of the tips once you're done.
    I'll post up pics as soon as the diffuser gets here by Saturday. If we will go ahead with painting the tips it'll be done at the same time we install the diffuser as we use an Engine Enamel Spray paint thats mega durable Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I always liked these. If they had made a coupe, I probably would have gotten one
    Did they ever get a company to figure out supercharging them? I heard a few tried, but ecu is evil
    Man I am not into tuning JDM cars but have been asked to do so in the few projects you see in my threads. When time came to find out if there was a tune for the ISF i found it there wasnt! The DME self adapts! people run nitrous on these motors without a tune SUCCESSFULLY and no blown engines! I was like WOW. LOL. I have an ISF parked at home for the little brother. Its a good car but I $#@! myself when i take a high speed corner with it. ///M POWER FTMFW
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    this thread making me thinking of buying this car LOL
    nice work bro as always Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFNAWAF Click here to enlarge
    this thread making me thinking of buying this car LOL
    nice work bro as always Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Brosky! We want to see your HPF monster completed soon Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    those vossens will set this car up to look sweeet!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    those vossens will set this car up to look sweeet!
    Yeah we cant wait. Vossen sent us silver ones by mistake so we had to refuse them and wait for the graphite ones. They will be delivered by the end of the month. In the mean time other parts are on the way Click here to enlarge

Teaser pic of the new 2011 Headlights installed and LEDs working perfectly.....
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

S4Play Rear Diffuser came in today....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Install tomorrow and installed pics to follow. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Nice car, always liked the F. They have both SC and rear mount TT options. the said TT is junk though, it has more piping than a house and is quite laggy.

BTW self adopting ECU is kind of a bold claim from the manufactures. I've blown some of the self adopting motors with nitrous when i was younger.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Nice car, always liked the F. They have both SC and rear mount TT options. the said TT is junk though, it has more piping than a house and is quite laggy.

BTW self adopting ECU is kind of a bold claim from the manufactures. I've blown some of the self adopting motors with nitrous when i was younger.
    Thanks bro. I am excited to finish this car. The owner is more like my little bro than a client. The only thing delaying us are the wheels which should be here end of the month.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, those cars are symphonic above 4k RPM...a friend had one for a few years, lightning fast shifts for an Automatic tranny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, those cars an symphonies above 4k RPM...a friend had one for a few years, lightning fast shifts for an Automatic tranny.
    Yeah I agree but I hate the handling and the tight seats and lack of legroom. As for the tight seats there is a solution, I LOSE SOME WEIGHT! Handling is soft as its a lexus, too much roll. KW V2s or V3s should imporve that.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Fahad just bought a used US Spec 2008 ISF and was refered to me through a current customer. So after a nice discussion and Fahad wanting to completely convert the car we ordered the following parts:

• Joe-Z exhaust
    • Takeda Intake
    • Eibach Pro Kit
    • S4play Shark Fin Diffuser
    • Lexon Genuine Front lip
    • Lexon Replica Roof Spoiler
    • All Logos and Front grill painted Black
    • 2011/12 Facelift OEM Front Headlights with LED DRL's
    • Vossen CV3, Matte Graphite, 20x9 245/30/20, 20x10.5 285/25/20 (delayed till end of April)

I absolutely hate the 08 headlights. On my personal ISF I have the same issue. I found out that SEWELL lexus in Dallas had a special going on for the new 2011/12 facelift head lights so we ordered some for Fahad Click here to enlarge He was over joyed when he saw me pull out the boxes and show him what was inside them lol.

Current 08 lights....
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...1244x829-1.jpg

Sexy New 2011/12 Headlights arrived yesterday and being installed today....

The Joe-Z exhaust has already been installed and I'll try and get some pics of it when I install the Eibach Pro Kit on the car. The main problem is that the Vossen CV3s have been delayed till the end of April as we ordered the Graphites for Fahad but Vossen sent us Silver instead. So that was a big No No.

I'll update the thread as more parts arrive and more parts will be added to the list. Sikky Headers and Apex throttle controller will probably be added to the list too. Click here to enlarge

Your IS-F looks great! Are you selling your old headlights? Also would they fit in a IS250?
    Click here to enlarge
    Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I agree but I hate the handling and the tight seats and lack of legroom. As for the tight seats there is a solution, I LOSE SOME WEIGHT! Handling is soft as its a lexus, too much roll. KW V2s or V3s should imporve that.
    I never took it to a track to test it out, but it felt a bit heavy and soft (as do all lexus vehicles). My old man has an IS350 and that feels more nimble than the ISF to a degree (turn radius) but definitely agree that the legroom is extremely small for anyone in the back if the seats are fully back.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

First time I saw an ISF I looked at the exhaust. It had fake plastic tips that were not connected to anything. Kinda (REALLY) turned me off. But still cool to see mods.

Thanks for sharing!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UsualSuspect Click here to enlarge
    Your IS-F looks great! Are you selling your old headlights? Also would they fit in a IS250?
    Its a customers car and I'll ask him for you Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    I never took it to a track to test it out, but it felt a bit heavy and soft (as do all lexus vehicles). My old man has an IS350 and that feels more nimble than the ISF to a degree (turn radius) but definitely agree that the legroom is extremely small for anyone in the back if the seats are fully back.
    Agree with the feel
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    First time I saw an ISF I looked at the exhaust. It had fake plastic tips that were not connected to anything. Kinda (REALLY) turned me off. But still cool to see mods.

Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks Bro. I'll be painting the tips Black. They'll look MUCH better Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge